Serbian Havayolları - Flight Tickets

Serbian Havayolları

Serbian Havayolları

HEADQUARTERS Belgrade

DATE OF ESTABLISHMENT 1992

THE NUMBER OF DESTINATION IT FLIES42

THE NUMBER OF COUNTRIES IT FLIES32

TOTAL NUMBER OF AIRPLANES20

AVERAGE AGE OF PLANES15

Information About Serbian Havayolları

Air Serbia, one of Serbia's most important airline companies, serves as the country's leader in air transportation due to its location. Just follow the early booking opportunities to benefit from the advantageous flight opportunities offered by Air Serbia, where 51% of the shares belong to the Serbian government and the remaining 49% to Etihad Airways (EY). In addition to its joint flights with Etihad Airways, it also has individual flights. It is possible to earn points on every flight with the frequent flyer program offered by Etihad Airways and Air Serbia to their passengers. Air Serbia, a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), was previously known as Jat Airways and changed its name to Air Serbia in 2013 and continued to operate. Air Serbia, whose head office is at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (BEG), has flights to approximately 40 destinations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Apart from this, Air Serbia has agreements with 13 airline companies and has 20 aircraft in its fleet. Air Serbia provides perfect and reliable transportation services with Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320-200, ATR 72-200, ATR 72-500 and Boeing 737-300 model aircraft in its fleet. Air Serbia has flights from Istanbul to important points such as the United Arab Emirates, Amsterdam, Bangkok, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Germany, Belgrade, Austria, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Qatar, Russia, New York, Paris, Rome and Vienna. Visit oBilet.com to reach nearly 40 different destinations to which Air Serbia flies, aiming to grow every day, to learn about extra baggage fees, to get information about online check-in procedures, and to buy online flight tickets at very affordable prices. You can open the doors to a more economical holiday by doing so.

Serbian Havayolları - Cheap International Flight Tickets

Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 06 March 2024-Wednesday
Niš Nis Airport Belgrade
Belgrad Airport
€ 23.59
10:30 11:25 BUY
Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 01 March 2024-Friday
Banja Luka Banja Luka Airport Belgrade
Belgrad Airport
€ 33.51
12:30 13:25 BUY
Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 27 February 2024-Tuesday
Belgrade Belgrad Airport Niš
Nis Airport
€ 37.56
00:40 01:20 BUY
Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 01 March 2024-Friday
Belgrade Belgrad Airport Banja Luka
Banja Luka Airport
€ 49.28
11:05 12:00 BUY
Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 02 March 2024-Saturday
Sarajevo Sarajevo Airport Belgrade
Belgrad Airport
€ 53.88
15:20 16:10 BUY
Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 01 March 2024-Friday
Belgrade Belgrad Airport London
Heathrow Airport
€ 55.52
10:20 12:20 BUY
Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 01 March 2024-Friday
Belgrade Belgrad Airport Budapest
Ferihegy Airport
€ 55.65
13:55 15:10 BUY
Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 03 March 2024-Sunday
Tirana Tiran Rinas Airport Belgrade
Belgrad Airport
€ 55.85
15:00 16:00 BUY
Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 02 March 2024-Saturday
Niš Nis Airport Istanbul Europe
Istanbul Airport
€ 58.68
13:10 16:35 BUY
Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 08 March 2024-Friday
Ankara Ankara Esenboga Airport Belgrade
Belgrad Airport
€ 58.84
05:10 05:10 BUY
Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 05 March 2024-Tuesday
Niš Nis Airport Ljubljana
Ljubljana Airport
€ 63.30
18:10 20:05 BUY
Serbian Havayolları Serbian Havayolları 29 February 2024-Thursday
Budapest Ferihegy Airport Belgrade
Belgrad Airport
€ 63.34
08:05 09:10 BUY

Cities with the Most Flights sold by Serbian Havayolları

Countries with the Most Flights sold by Serbian Havayolları

Latest Comments of Our Passengers for Serbian Havayolları

flight