Bus Tickets to Ankara
24/7 Customer Service
No Commission, Free
More than 25 Million
Users a Month
Buy Your Ticket in 2 minutes
Information About Ankara
Things You Need to Know After Buying the Ankara Bus Ticket
Ankara, which is defined as our capital city, official city or gray city, is a city that is mostly visited for business or education purposes. You can reach Ankara by bus services from many cities.
For those going from the surrounding provinces, it would be a better choice to prefer road transportation. The average bus journey to Ankara from nearby cities varies between 6-8 hours. Almost every company has flights and they are organized at frequent intervals. Since there are many alternatives, it is almost easy to find a bus ticket to Ankara.
Obilet.com provides convenience for all travelers looking for Ankara bus tickets. By simply specifying the date and time you want to go, you will see the Ankara bus services of all companies corresponding to those moments. In this way, you can compare prices, compare the features of the vehicles and buy the most suitable ticket for you online. Moreover, you do not need to pay an extra cost. You can complete your travel procedures by saving time.
Well, do you know what to do when you arrive in Ankara? Do you know where to visit, where to eat or where to stay? So let's talk a little bit about Ankara.
Where to visit in Ankara?
The first place to be seen in the city is Anıtkabir. You can visit Atatürk's grave and visit the museum, which exhibits the process from the War of Independence to the establishment of the Republic. Atatürk's personal belongings, official correspondence and wax statue are also exhibited here.
You can visit Atatürk Forest Farm; You can visit the zoo there.
You can go to Gölbaşı and have a picnic there.
You can visit Ankara Castle and have a pleasant time by eating delicious food at the restaurants around it.
If you like to visit museums; You can visit the Çengel Han Rahmi Koç Museum, the Anatolian Civilizations Museum, the Ethnography Museum, and the First Parliament.
You can go to Atakule to continue the tradition of looking at Ankara from a bird's eye view.
You can visit Tunalı Hilmi, 7th Avenue and Karanfil streets, shop and have a pleasant time in the places there.
You can have fun by visiting Youth Park and Wonderland.
And of course, you can visit Kuğulu Park, which is an indispensable part of Ankara, rest there and have a nice breakfast.
Where to eat in Ankara?
You can find different restaurants and cafes in Tunalı Hilmi, Kızılay and 7th Street.
You can prefer meat and fish restaurants around Ankara Castle.
You can benefit from Ankara's famous Aspava culture. Although you can see the Aspava sign in many places, it is useful to know that the truth is in Little Esat.
Don't forget to buy Ankara bagels from any street bagel and eat them.
Where to stay in Ankara?
The city has a lot of options when it comes to accommodation. You can find better quality and comfortable hotels in districts such as Çankaya, Kurtuluş, Kızılay and College.
There is so much to see and discover in this allegedly boring city. If you haven't seen this side of Ankara yet, get your Ankara bus ticket as soon as possible, hop on and go. You can get information about all Ankara bus services and buy the most suitable ticket on Obilet.com.
Bus Stations in Ankara
|Ankara (Aşti) Otogarı||+903122071000||Beştepeler Mah. Mevlana Blv, No:82 Yenimahalle, Ankara|
|Söğütözü (Ankara) Otogarı||Kızılırmak, 1443. Cd. 15/A, 06510 Çankaya/Ankara|
|Ankara (Söğütözü) Cep Terminali||Kızılırmak,06990 Etimesgut/Ankara|
Operating Carriers Based in Ankara
Popular Bus Trips Departing From
- Ankara - Istanbul Bus Ticket € 5.73
- Ankara - Izmir Bus Ticket € 6.34
- Ankara - Kayseri Bus Ticket € 4.78
- Ankara - Antalya Bus Ticket € 7.00
- Ankara - Bursa Bus Ticket € 4.62
- Ankara - Kastamonu Bus Ticket € 4.11
- Ankara - Karabuk Bus Ticket € 3.82
- Ankara - Adana Bus Ticket € 7.96
- Ankara - Mersin Bus Ticket € 7.32
- Ankara - Samsun Bus Ticket € 7.93
- Ankara - Hatay Bus Ticket € 11.14
- Ankara - Konya Bus Ticket € 5.06
- Ankara - Bartin Bus Ticket € 5.70
- Ankara - Cankiri Bus Ticket € 3.82
- Ankara - Canakkale Bus Ticket € 14.30
Popular Bus Trips Arriving At Ankara
- Istanbul - Ankara Bus Ticket € 6.02
- Izmir - Ankara Bus Ticket € 7.32
- Kayseri - Ankara Bus Ticket € 2.87
- Antalya - Ankara Bus Ticket € 7.29
- Bursa - Ankara Bus Ticket € 4.78
- Karabuk - Ankara Bus Ticket € 3.82
- Cankiri - Ankara Bus Ticket € 3.82
- Adana - Ankara Bus Ticket € 11.11
- Samsun - Ankara Bus Ticket € 7.96
- Kastamonu - Ankara Bus Ticket € 4.14
- Mersin - Ankara Bus Ticket € 10.19
- Konya - Ankara Bus Ticket € 4.62
Most Recently Searched Bus Trips Arriving At Ankara
- Karliova - Ankara Bus Ticket € 28.66
- Aybasti - Ankara Bus Ticket € 15.92
- Dargecit - Ankara Bus Ticket € 23.88
- Odemis - Ankara Bus Ticket € 19.10
- Ciftlik - Ankara Bus Ticket € 11.14
- Gerze - Ankara Bus Ticket € 15.92
- Tasucu - Ankara Bus Ticket € 15.92
- Batum - Ankara Bus Ticket € 31.84
- Buyukeceli - Ankara Bus Ticket € 15.92
- Damal - Ankara Bus Ticket € 27.06
- Kusadasi - Ankara Bus Ticket € 14.33
- Tarsus - Ankara Bus Ticket € 12.74